Lillestrom VS Sogndal, home iwn

Thảo luận trong 'Bài rao vặt tổng hợp' bắt đầu bởi kimtan2021, Thg 8 4, 2020.

  1. Textlink Hộp cơm komasu có tốt không đang là câu hỏi của rất nhiều khách hàng
    Lillestrom VS Sogndal, home iwn
    1. After 6 rounds, betting tips soccer Lillestrom got 2 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 11 of the Norway Adeccoligaen. In the last 20 games, Lillestrom got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

    [​IMG]

    2. After 6 rounds, Sogndal got 3 wins, 0 draws, 3 losses and placed the 9 of the Norway Adeccoligaen. In the last 20 games, Sogndal got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

    3. The handicap first odds of this game is Lillestrom 0.91-0.5-0.97. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 143 matches, the home team got 75 wins, 35 draws and 33 losses. Home win rate: 52.45%; Draw win rate: 24.48%; Away win rate: 23.08%; Home odds win rate: 54.55%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 45.45%.

    4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2.5/3-0.91. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 64 matches, the home team got 24 wins, 16 draws and 24 losses. Home win rate: 37.50%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 37.50%; Over odds win rate: 43.75%; Draw odds win rate: 4.69%; Under odds win rate: 51.56%.

    5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.88-3.30-3.69. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

    Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: soccer vip tip Lillestrom(47.4%), Draw(26.4%), Sogndal(26.2%)
     

Chia sẻ trang này